Tuesday, November 27, 2012

About my blog statics

The picture above shows the statics about viewers of my blog. Obviously, most of viewers are come from the United States. Among all viewers, there are also few audiences from Russian, Germany, the United Kingdom, France and South Korea. I'm a little bit surprise about the variety viewers because I thought only some Americans will view my blog before. I was shocked by another statics that 58% viewers were using Macintosh operating system, and only 39% of viewers were using Windows

I have to say it's very interesting when you check your own 
statics because it will state all the related data.

About Facebook, I have 92 friends currently,and most them 
are current classmates and friends in UCR. 
As for Twitter, I hardly use it even when I came to American.And
there are 23 followers on my Twitter. I believe most of them
are my classmates in SMM class. By the way, I followed 57 
people and agencies which I'm quite interested in, and I posted 24
Tweets so far in total. 


2 comments: